• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Assault "Woody Wagon" by Thin Air Motorsports

First shots of the Satin Black Assault are here, playing with some stacked filters after a day of riding at Mt. Rose today. Added an SLP can to the otherwise stock power plant and I am still loving the sled. :D

sm-6615.jpg

sm-6616.jpg

sm-6617.jpg

sm-6624.jpg

sm-6626.jpg

sm-6627.jpg

sm-6629.jpg

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
BAM! That is just COOL.

Hey we've been tearing off bumpers front and back and stocker rails and putting our Better Boards flat black coating on them. Not only looks cool but you don't pack around near the snow and ice on your rails like the stock aluminum. If I was a more talented powdercoated I'd make you some custom matching woodgrain Assault Better Boards! Anyhow tight sled.

BAM! That is just COOL.

Hey we've been tearing off bumpers front and back and stocker rails and putting our Better Boards flat black coating on them. Not only looks cool but you don't pack around near the snow and ice on your rails like the stock aluminum. If I was a more talented powdercoated I'd make you some custom matching woodgrain Assault Better Boards! Anyhow tight sled.
You boards are an awesome product, I had them on my old sled and loved them. On these new rails I have actually not had problems with sheding snow so for now I am gonna run stock but once we get a ton of snow I will check out how they fair. Might go for some black ones ;)

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Well let us know! That is a slick sled and I'd be proud to have my Better Boards on it. Snow pretty thin down there? My California buddies were looking for snow this past weekend and it sounded like they were heading this way. We are lower then normal but it's still pretty good riding. NEED A DUMPING OR TWO THOUGH! ride on

Premium Features