• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Assault track options

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
with the driver pitch about all you can do right now is go to a doo track. but i would do the challenger extreme 2.5 or get the old series IV 144 2.4. there is a chance you wouldn't have to change drivers with the extreme because the doo boys were swapping their tracks and putting the 3.0 pitch extreme on the stock 2.86 drivers without issue. pretty much a perfect fit. something about the drivers being slightly larger than 2.86 and the track being slightly smaller than 3.0 or something like that. don't know if it would be any different on a polaris? something worth checking out. the series IV is also a wicked track buy you would definitely have to change drivers. it is softer than the challenger so it shouldn't trench as much in the super fluff but i haven't had one complaint with the challenger i run. (i changed my drivers to 3.0 pitch. hadn't heard of the doo thing when i did mine.) the thing flat works. either way would be a huge improvement over the stock assault track in every condition except for the most setup, spring, super wet heavy conditions possible. good luck

pv

Premium Features