• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone have any experience with Outdoor Supply Polaris trailing arms.

indyseven

Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2009
I just found these guys online and am wondering if anyone out there have tried there products. I am interested in there lite weight trailing arms, they seem to be a great price at only $295.00 as set.

Any info is greatly appreciated. http://www.outdoorsupplyonline.com/cgi/marcart_ips.pl?fid=1325256333.14392&query=method%3Dpost%26pagenum%3D1%26cgifunction%3DSearch%26Category%3Dfront%2520suspension%26Sub%2520Category%3Dtrailing%2520arms&cgifunction=form

Thanks. :canada:
arms.jpg

Lightweight trailing arms for Polaris (Pre-Edge models)
These are our custom lightweight trailing arms for Polaris. Available for the outboard style chassis found in most Standard Indy chassis and some Gen II, Extra 10 and non Extra. Also for the XC-10 "inboard" style front end on some 98-01 Polaris.
The heads are made from 4130 chromoly tubing with radius rod and shock mounts made to fit stock components. There is not a sway bar mount on these as most people who modify their sleds will pull out the sway bar for better side hilling ability and it makes the sled easier to pull over on the side in deep snow.
The arms are swedged aluminum with heim joints on the rear, replacement arms are available.
These arms save approximately 3lbs/ea over the stock arms and when coupled with a radius rod set the weight savings can be more.
Available colors are Red, Yellow, Purple, Blue, and Black with other colors available on request.
If you are unsure if these will fit your sled send us an email and we will assist you.
We are working on models for the Edge chassis as well as other brands such as Ski-Doo and Yamaha's. </B>****Please specify the year and model of your sled when ordering.******

Price:$295.00 PR (see below for options and pricing)

Last edited:

indyseven

Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2009
come on guys, there has to be someone out there with some usefull information.

indyseven

Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2009
Dude, obviously not. TTT 4 times a day does not help.

Really Dude are you loosing sleep over my quest for information, really!! you need to seriously submit a Negative reply because my post is affecting your life in some horrible way and that you would like others on snowest to know i'm what.......hogging TTT. Get over yourself man!!! SERIOUSLY

Last edited:
Premium Features