• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need Right side trailing arm + more

G
Nov 4, 2010
I took a friend with me and he hit a rock and ruined his right side trailing arm and a few other parts. Looking for a new trailing arm, radius rod, and possibly a shock.

He has a 2000 RMK 700 so I think the 600 and 800's will also work but I am not too familiar with these older polaris sleds.

Let me know what you have and a price shipped to 84664 in utah

Thanks

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Look on EBay. I have seen a lot of parts for that sled. Also you could go through PolarisPartsHouse. They would have the stuff or you could get the part #'s off there and then put them in the EBay search and then you would not have to go through so many pages.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I have a brand new take-off from my 2001 800 sitting in the rafters collecting dust.
I transferred my carbon fiber arms to that chassis from my 2000 that year.

They are the red snowcheck versions.

ZERO MILES.

PM me if you are interested.

S
Nov 27, 2007
Minneapolis,MN
They are the same for the 600, 700 and 800 and the trailing arms on them things are junk they built them to fold to save the footrests cause the previous sled bent footrests all the time. The radius rods are aluminum so if it isn't broken you can straighten them unless its real bad. Be careful on ebay cause some of the parts on there the seller doesn't know what they are and they are a bit pricey. After going through about 10 of them things on my brothers sled we finally just welded them up ourselves and reinforced them so they would bend and those are still on the sled 10 years later lol. I did see somebody selling some holz ones on here for 200 i believe

S
Nov 27, 2007
Minneapolis,MN
if you want holz or fabcraft do a search on this forum there a few pairs floating around seen 3 sets in the last month between 200-250. One new stock one is more than that from polaris and you can find new ones on ebay for factory polaris around 170 or so

Premium Features