• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone else think spectator prices are to high?

H
Oct 24, 2008
I went to the Glyndon Buffalo River Race Park yesterday to watch nationals sno x and it cost me $10 to park and $25 dollars for a DAY pass general admission. I almost kept driving when I saw what they were charging for parking in theyre own unpaved parking lot and then adding insult to injury paying $50 to get me and my girlfriend in. Anyone else think this is getting out of hand or am I wrong?

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
It's no different than any other race track.... That place makes money on everything. They charged 10 bucks just for practice on my quad. When you show up over 20 times a year that's kinda a bit. Offer season passes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Sorry, kinda relavent but not, but I have been needing to vent.....WTF is up with the televised snocross shows? HORRIBLE coverage. Like REALLY amatuer. Every 3 minutes "We had a chance to chat with "snocross guy" or "Our very own "xxx" visited with "snowcross guy."
When they are actually looking at/covering the race: "OMG, TUCKER HIBBERT JUST WENT AROUND A CORNER AND IS GOING UP A HILL!!!!!"
If you have seen the shows, you know what I mean. I love riding, love sleds, love racing, but I fast forward though most of the snowcrosses this year, it is bad.

T
Jun 27, 2008
Bend, Oregon
It's no different than any other race track.... That place makes money on everything. They charged 10 bucks just for practice on my quad. When you show up over 20 times a year that's kinda a bit. Offer season passes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wait, $10 practice day? Your complaining about that? Are you out of your mind? Like batsh!t crazy or what? $10 to ride a private facility? That is the deal of the century. We pay $20-$35 for practice days. I would KILL for $10 practice!!!

T
Jun 27, 2008
Bend, Oregon
I went to the Glyndon Buffalo River Race Park yesterday to watch nationals sno x and it cost me $10 to park and $25 dollars for a DAY pass general admission. I almost kept driving when I saw what they were charging for parking in theyre own unpaved parking lot and then adding insult to injury paying $50 to get me and my girlfriend in. Anyone else think this is getting out of hand or am I wrong?

For comparson, it's upwards of $50 per person to go watch a national MX race. Paying for parking bogus, are you sure it wasn't a gate fee?

Premium Features