• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any other 800 Dragons show up?

S
Nov 28, 2007
Mine Is In

gat a call I get mine on saterday santa comes early to my house this year. time to make a rode trip toggitee here i come

B

built4dtuff

Dec 17, 2002
Northern Utah
mines in but Im not:(

Dealer called and I juat happened to be checking voice mail when I got the call. My 163 is in and I am in Hawaii. Thank god there is no snow in Utah or my wife would wonder why I was packing the bags early;)

Ill be checken the hills from the plane!!!!

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
That's great that these D8's are starting to show up but what happened to Polaris' "West to East" Delivery Terms...... maybe I didn't get the map where Idaho is West of Washington..... oh well.... so much for sticking to a plan huh?

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
That's great that these D8's are starting to show up but what happened to Polaris' "West to East" Delivery Terms...... maybe I didn't get the map where Idaho is West of Washington..... oh well.... so much for sticking to a plan huh?

Stewy,

You are shopping at the wrong store. Those D8's are great for breaking trail but not so good in the powder! Looks like the larger dealers with a full truckoad of 16 are getting them first.
Got the call this AM on my 800D-picking it up this afternoon & riding tomorrow. Just a break-in ride but will report any issues.

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
That really does start to make sense on the Qty ordered determining the delivery date. My dealer has 6 163's and only 3 155's coming so I'd say that is why we are down the pole a little ways even though we are in Washington state. I'm just hoping before Christmas......

G

Gone Sleddin

Nov 26, 2007
i dont think there is any set patern (west-east) that they are going in. they just said they are delivering to the western market (dakotas west) first and the rest after that

ridgeclimber

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Maple Ridge B.C.
picked up sled

Well I picked up my 08 800 - 163 inch Dragon last night. Its finally here in the garage and its snowing here in Maple ridge, B.C. this morning.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
My dealer is still saying they will be here the 13th. Be nice if he was wrong and they came sooner, Id realy like to get mine:cool:

Would your dealer happen to be Yellowstone Polaris? Because they are still telling me Dec. 13th for the 163's and Dec. 20 for the 155's and I asked them why everyone else around them already has there sleds but no answer. They don't seem to have to many answers for me.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Yaak, MT
Would your dealer happen to be Yellowstone Polaris? Because they are still telling me Dec. 13th for the 163's and Dec. 20 for the 155's and I asked them why everyone else around them already has there sleds but no answer. They don't seem to have to many answers for me.

Nope Big Sky In Libby MT. And thats for a 163 also. They told me that polaris is just scattering around the 800s as they come off the line. I think they are lower on the list because they are a small dealership. Maybe Ill get lucky and they will come in sooner.

M

mountain mafia

Nov 26, 2007
idaho
action in idaho falls got 60 dragon 8s fri. dealer said they snowchecked 120 800s this year. they are supposed to get the rest by tuesday.

Premium Features