• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alignment tool ID ??

GKR

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
Can anyone ID this alignment tool, no part number on it? Seller says it's Polaris/TEAM but I'm not sure which one? I understand there is a difference between the LW Team model and the standard model.
attachment.php

Thanks much!

IMG00024-20090914-1000.jpg

S
Aug 31, 2008
Hey its Mark here, i found a pic of the tool from Team and there's is just a shallow L shape if that makes sense. THis one has the front part that slips over the back sheve of the P85 primary then aligns to the front face of the team. I had the TSS-04 lightweight team clutch if that helps.

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
Can anyone ID this alignment tool, no part number on it? Seller says it's Polaris/TEAM but I'm not sure which one? I understand there is a difference between the LW Team model and the standard model.
attachment.php

Thanks much!

That's definitely NOT a POLARIS brand of offset tool, I have one and it's 3/8" thick shaped differently with the letters LWT inscribed approx 1-1 1/2" high. That tool in the picture appears to be thinner, approx 3/16" or less.

I also have a SLP tool, it's not that either, possibly TEAM tool????

Yes there's a difference between tools, (1) for TSS-98 secondary and a different (1) for the lightweight TSS-04 secondary. There's approx .100" difference between the two.

TEAM makes two offset tools, one for TSS-98 one for TSS-04

SLP offers only one tool for both secondarys and measure tight to the TSS-98 (old style, wider) and .100" gap to the TSS-04 (Lightweight version and narrower)

That being said, there's no way of telling from that photo which set-up it's for.

Perhaps there's a part # you could obtain from the TEAM website and inquire w/seller if there's a part # on it????

There's no part # stamped on my SLP tool, but there's a sticker still on mine.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Premium Features