• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Adjustable fuel pressure regulator

K

Klimbing Kitty

I have an OVS ogden valley sport one and it comes with the gauge. You can get a D&D or Bikeman I believe or I am sure there are a couple others. You get what you pay for. So if your leaning out your engine best not to cut the corners on the cost. Your already on your second engine are you not :D:D:D:D

F

fradiecat

Feb 14, 2008
Can a regulator be used in conjunction with a Boondocker
or is that a waste of $$$?
Say if you have a Boondocker already.
Sorry to Hi-jack

Z

zx7thrills

Oct 11, 2008
langley b.c
hey what would you say a stock sled has for fuel pressure? i have an adjustable guage with twins etc on a 09 m1 and im having problems getting fuel pressure right..... along with the fuel management box. what fuel pressure are you guys running at for whistler style ridding???

L

Letitsnow***907

Jan 9, 2008
Soldotna, Alaska
I recently installed the one made by Bikeman and I really was impressed with the quality and easy installation! $156 bucks. I set my PSI at 44 for now. It was 49!

C
Nov 26, 2007
castlegar
ttt

I didn't think you could add pressure with the bikeman regulator, when I read the write up on there website it just said you could take away pressure. Do they supply another regulator.

K

Klimbing Kitty

Bikeman will go up or down

This adjustable fuel pressure regulator is absolutly neccesary when modifying your Firecat, M Series, or Crossfire EFI. Allows you to simply crank up your fuel pressure to accomodate modifications such as pipes and big bores. Easily install it yourself with the included instructions. The BMP billet cover has a fine threaded adjustment so that you can fine tune your fuel mixture richer or leaner than stock by adjusting the pressure from the pump to the injectors. It is easily adjusted and comes with a nice inline pressure gauge for tuning. Works great on stock, ported and big bored motors.

:D:D:D

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
37.5 psi for my m1000 with a D&D y-pipe and pipe. And I think Im still running her fat on the bottom and mid range. Buddy of mine (Sledslutt) has a 1200 D&D monster and runs between 37-38 psi. LOL..............

R
Nov 28, 2007
Enumclaw Wa.
Who makes the best one, where do I get them and do the come with gauge. thanks.

Cheeky we have a really high quality one in stock we make it ourselves comes complete and we use BDX adapter in our kit so the guage mounts solid so you can read it with the sled running. Check it out at our website at aftermarketproducts.com. Thx:)

Premium Features