• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Adding bov/cpv on axys 800 with boondocker agility kit

D

Dawson1223

Feb 6, 2024
Revelstoke
When adding a bov or cpv do you run the vacuum line down stream of the throttle body? If so do you have to drill and tap a barb fitting below the intake valves? And did you weld the flange on the charge tube or cut into air box. My intercooler is located in the air box so I’d prefer not to mess around with the box. added photo of intercooler.

Thx for the help
8ce3d7f0a383b8eb58512549c1902a14.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
I always put my BOV line between throttle valve and engine. When you let off the loss of boost on engine side opens valve immediately. Allows using a weak spring to take advantage of vacuum on that side to open BOV at idle and before boost kicks in.

D

Dawson1223

Feb 6, 2024
Revelstoke
I always put my BOV line between throttle valve and engine. When you let off the loss of boost on engine side opens valve immediately. Allows using a weak spring to take advantage of vacuum on that side to open BOV at idle and before boost kicks in.

would that require drilling into the throttle body or is there another way of sneaking that vacuum line in? Thx you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features