• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

9r with diamond S can

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Mine was actually from last year for the 155 I walked on in March. Can't blame that on me ?
Have to blame someone otherwise people would think i should have ordered one earlier. Never take the blame for anything. Could have taken the one off 850 but never was much for putting used stuff on a new sled.

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
Diamond S working fine, cooks as good or better than the SLP on my old 850.
Only thing I don’t like about the Diamond S is it is a bit loud. The SLP was quieter on the 850, wife hated the Diamond S enough I put her stock can back on her 9R. Will try an SLP on hers and see if she tolerates it:):) as she wants a cooker.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I think the NA diamond S doesn't cook worth a crap. The turbo can cooks good though. I don't think there is room to mount the NA like the turbo can. I always thought the SLP, which Burandt runs on his school sleds, cooks way better.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
mine came with an slp from the dealer. swapped it for the diamond s before the first ride. no issues. about 250 miles, just came out of break-in

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Carls cycle had them in stock

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Dammit. Never thought about them. Checked all the big names like burandt,adams, cv customs, sled solutions.. Diamond s said marchish i thought. I think its 3 pounds difference. Runs fine and quiet. Used to be a big fan of slp. Not the most power but always worked. They have released a few boners.

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Dammit. Never thought about them. Checked all the big names like burandt,adams, cv customs, sled solutions.. Diamond s said marchish i thought. I think its 3 pounds difference. Runs fine and quiet. Used to be a big fan of slp. Not the most power but always worked. They have released a few boners.
I got mine two weeks ago from them. They had one on the display wall today when i was there.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Premium Features