• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

900 RMK rear suspension sag

P
Dec 3, 2007
I have a 06 151 900 RMK, and the problem is the rear suspension sags with no one on it and when you do sit on it, it looks like a low rider. The springs are set all the way up and you can go to rear bumper and lift it up 6 inches. Does anyone have any ideas? thanks

R
Dec 17, 2006
sag

Yes they do that ,you can read about it in your owners book ,I've added something to mine that helps, its where the springs are ,there is a piece of plastic inside of the spring ,I've made some larger ones and it holds the spring down more so it holds the sled higher. hope that helps

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I have a 06 151 900 RMK, and the problem is the rear suspension sags with no one on it and when you do sit on it, it looks like a low rider. The springs are set all the way up and you can go to rear bumper and lift it up 6 inches. Does anyone have any ideas? thanks

I don't have that problem with mine and I weigh ~245-lbs :eek: ... same sled exactly, 06' 151" ...

I have the spring set on the stiffest setting and it worked pretty well for me for half the season that way...the start of last years season I had it on medium ... with medium the sag was too much, but on stiff it was about 3" which if I remember right is where the owners manual said to set it.

I'd get a new set of springs ... are you a lighter guy or heavier guy?

C
Nov 27, 2007
sw mn
I have an 06 900 159 rmk and it did the same thing you are talking about and i had everything adjusted so i bought heavier springs and thats all it took keeps her big azz in the air! hope that helps
cupster

R
Feb 2, 2012
upper boggie wheels

I have 05 900 Rmk I was Having the same problem so out boredome i tore the rear suspension out and found my rear shock was completlet blown. But in doing so it looked like i could move my upper rear boggie wheels forward to a new hole is this possible and if it is what will this do for me? Thanks in advance for the reply's.

Premium Features