• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*600RR pipe-can/pipes* help?

A
Feb 26, 2008
Im looking for the perfect pipe and can or twins for my 600RR which consists of an extension, 136x1.75 lugs, lowered gears...the rest is all stock.

basically which has the best power output single or twins and where to get them.

also if a good combo of clutching would benefit in the same general area.

thanks.

A
Feb 26, 2008
yeah, i looked there, refuse to looz, and the crank shop.....and dynoport is a bit cheaper priced and just as good as R2l racing as far as power...
but i would think dynoport would have better reliability than some other company i havent really heard of.

H
Feb 8, 2008
Brower would you just make up your mind already go with the dynoport or slp. and hurry so it will be here when you get off work and we can do the track and pipe(s) at my house.

Nov 1, 2009
clutching

Did you find out anything about the clutching changes? I have a stock 600rr and inquired to my dealer, and was told due to the TEAM clutch with electric reverse, that there is no option to change the clutching?

Premium Features