• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

$5,000 Dollar Fine For Riding Hyalite?

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
He's right.
Sayin your gonna shoot someone just sounds idiotic. No ones gonna be shootin anyone, life in prison isn't worth a riding area.
No matter how much of a leaf licker a person is and in my face about hurting the environment I really don't think I could kill them.....kick the chet outta them NO PROB.

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
Change?

So I ran into a couple rangers up at Hyalite this weekend and we talked about the new shared trail plan and the closure to snowmobiles. They both disagreed with the snowmobile closure and could not understand why it's open to other motorized traffic but not sleds. They seemed to think a lot of the closure had to do with the District Ranger, as he apparently hates sleds. But the good news is....he's retiring shortly and the rangers suggested that as soon as he retires we need to start calling the office in Bozeman and sharing our thoughts about the closure. Just passing on what I was told but they seem to think that the closure can be reversed if we apply ourselves and make our voice heard.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
nice to hear, and i have heard about that district ranger, guy is anti-sledding to the max. so as soon as we get him gone looks like some good riding really close to bozo again.

Premium Features