• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2022 jaws big shark pipe wrap

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
I bought a jaws big shark pipe off my buddy. It was on a 2019 alpha also bought the tuner to go in my 2022 ( now have a power commander for sale if anyone’s looking)

Anywho.
I bought header wrap for my pipe but I’ve been reading that some parts of the pipe should stay colder than others. Does anyone know where to wrap and not wrap the pipe for optimum performance?

Thanks in advance

Thought I’d post a picture for your enjoyment:)

4554B56E-B1B6-4DDA-98AD-C072FCB0CA92.jpeg

bgraff1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lloydminster, Alberta
the pipe needs to build and hold heat to make power. wrap the whole thing if your going to wrap. IMO i would ceramic coat everything and be done with it. wrap holds moisture, creates rust and if it gets the slightest but loose its useless and will start unwrapping making a mess and hopefully not ending up in your clutches

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
the pipe needs to build and hold heat to make power. wrap the whole thing if your going to wrap. IMO i would ceramic coat everything and be done with it. wrap holds moisture, creates rust and if it gets the slightest but loose its useless and will start unwrapping making a mess and hopefully not ending up in your clutches
Thanks for the input!
I bought it this way and it’s already done. So I’ll be wrapping it. So the whole thing from after the y pipe to the end where the “can” mounts?

J
Jul 21, 2022
USA
I bought a jaws big shark pipe off my buddy. It was on a 2019 alpha also bought the tuner to go in my 2022 ( now have a power commander for sale if anyone’s looking)
Anywho.
I bought header wrap for my pipe but I’ve been reading that some parts of the pipe should stay colder than others. Does anyone know where to wrap and not wrap the pipe for optimum performance?

Thanks in advance

Thought I’d post a picture for your enjoyment:)
looking great

Premium Features