• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 indy sp 600 wont start with key

V
Jan 10, 2022
Vermont
I bought this sled at the end of last year and didnt get a chance to try it out yet. It has electric start and a PIDD installed from the previous owner, and seems to work just fine. Thought I would update the maps on gps, so studied how to do that and at first couldnt get PIDD to find update on USB flash drive. PIDD wouldnt power on with key until sled is started, found blown 2 amp constant power fuse. Replaced fuse and now PIDD powers up with key on and was able to update PIDD without issue. Problem now is that starter wont engage at all with the key, no click or any sound at all. PIDD stays powered up without interruption while turning key. Sled starts fine with pull cord. If I remove the constant power fuse then key works starter perfectly, but PIDD only powers on after sled starts...
Have looked everything over and found another blown 2 amp fuse inside cloth covering near clutch. replaced fuse and no change, i think that fuse may be for 12 volt power outlet which sled does not have yet... Any thoughts? Pulling the rest of my hair out at this point! Thanks...

Premium Features