• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 KTM 450 SXF and 2016 Timbersled ST MH

T
Sep 23, 2008
Ellensburg, WA
I bought this bike brand new as well as the timbersled kit. The kit is a 2016. I have installed Ice Age rails. I also installed a new track at the beginning of last season (due to a tear in the track). I have new bearings for it, but I have not installed them. As of last year the bearings were fine, but I bought them just in case I needed them. They will go with it. It has the 3.3 gallon fuel tank and the tool box with a factory KTM tool kit inside. The bike has 46 hours on it. Eleven hours of dirt time and thirty-five hours of snow bike time. The oil is changed after every ride, dirt or snow. The following is what is included on the bike or with it.

PR2 controller
Stock ECU
P3 pipe protector
SXS snow shield
FMF Powercore slip on (points the exhaust away from your fuel can as well as comes with a spark arrestor for woods riding)
Thermo bob
Stock radiator hose for summer time use
Acerbis boot guards and stock ones
KTM Bark buster hand guards
Have all the original paperwork and the pump for the front shocks.
Clamp on style grips
Battery tender
Glass mat battery and the factory one

It will come with the dolly's that it is on in the picture. The bike is licensed for the year, as well as the snow bike kit. This thing is ready to roll for the snow. Give me a call if you have any questions, I am sure there are things I am not remembering. Thanks. Travis 509-201-6253

Asking $10,500

snowbike.jpg

Premium Features