• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 155 Axys sno check 3 inch Tit orange

Jeepbman

Premium Member
Apr 12, 2015
Cascades
150 miles . Tunnel bags and handle bar bag .
Fox shock clickers . Upgraded screen no gps .
$13000

Orange . This sled was 14700. This year it's 15000 before freight and tax

T
Feb 25, 2011
Ellensburg
Don't bother with this dude. He had this for 10500. I called him and it was suddenly 11K. I agreed to buy it and we were trying to make arrangements but he kept having to magically be out of town. Suddenly he is back in town and tells me to come get it for 13K.

False advertising. He shouldn't even be allowed on Snowest.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Don't bother with this dude. He had this for 10500. I called him and it was suddenly 11K. I agreed to buy it and we were trying to make arrangements but he kept having to magically be out of town. Suddenly he is back in town and tells me to come get it for 13K.

False advertising. He shouldn't even be allowed on Snowest.

Yup, same thing happened to me.

Jeepbman

Premium Member
Apr 12, 2015
Cascades
I never had agreement with totally Tully . He wanted to look at it . Yes
I work for a living and am travel .
You guys are cheap dill holes .

My question is if clems and pierres are rip off s as everyone is saying ?? why bother sledding . Just go play golf or tennis ?

Jeepbman

Premium Member
Apr 12, 2015
Cascades
You guys are funny . I have had 25 calls . 5 people want it shipped .
We never had agreement . People want to look at the sled . I'm selling forb13000 and shopping it to Wyoming . Go buy a 17 at larsons and pay 17 000?

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I never had agreement with totally Tully . He wanted to look at it . Yes
I work for a living and am travel .
You guys are cheap dill holes .

My question is if clems and pierres are rip off s as everyone is saying ���� why bother sledding . Just go play golf or tennis ��

You guys are funny . I have had 25 calls . 5 people want it shipped .
We never had agreement . People want to look at the sled . I'm selling forb13000 and shopping it to Wyoming . Go buy a 17 at larsons and pay 17 000��

Huh, interesting that you are the "victim" here but a quick search shows....

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418674 (it looks like you already edited this one, but i can see both versions anyway)

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418670 (but I think you forgot about this one)

So you listed the sled and decided to sell it for more after a bunch of guys contacted you (which is your right) and your upset they are upset about your pricing after you changed it (which is their right)?

S
Dec 12, 2013
Who said Pierres is a rip off? That's BS. I've bought several sleds from John and he has been great to deal with. I picked up a New snow checked 163 3" Axys from him last spring and I sure as hell didn't pay $17,000 for it. There are 3 155 3" new 2017 at dealers in Washington $14,199 to $14,699.

Jeepbman

Premium Member
Apr 12, 2015
Cascades
Never said anything about victim .
Sled is sold going to Wyoming .

2 people told me that pierres and clems are rip off dealer because
They charge freight and setup . So does larsons . 2 people have purchased from Oregon dealers to avoid the freight and setup charges .
No worries .

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont

They charge freight and setup . So does larsons . 2 people have purchased from Oregon dealers to avoid the freight and setup charges .
No worries .

You never answered my post in the other thread where it was listed for $10,500.

W
May 27, 2009
Maple Valley, WA

No worries .

Any dealer is going to charge freight and setup fees. Im a good friend of Clems, have purchased plenty of toys from him and he still has charged me fr8 and setup. You go to Oregon purchase a sled and bring in back to washington and you will pay taxes on the value of the sled. No way of getting around it you bone head.

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
Any dealer is going to charge freight and setup fees. Im a good friend of Clems, have purchased plenty of toys from him and he still has charged me fr8 and setup. You go to Oregon purchase a sled and bring in back to washington and you will pay taxes on the value of the sled. No way of getting around it you bone head.

I'm going to bite my tongue on this one, hard. Do some research, dealers that buy in volume and meet preorder criteria get freight rebated back.
I've only paid frt/ set up once in my life and I'll let you figure out who that was from, never bought there again.

Jeepbman

Premium Member
Apr 12, 2015
Cascades

Totally Tully how is that new sled you were buying in Oregon ?
O now I hear it's Colorado .

You guys are amazing .

If you snow check you could avoid the freight and setup.
I deal with local dealers in Washington . ?

T
Feb 25, 2011
Ellensburg
It's pretty sweet!

I went with a new 2016 800 - 155 for 10,900 out the door
with WA tax comes to 11772. They come with a free avy pack which I am selling to my buddy for 950 since I already have one.
So basically I will pay 10882 after selling the pack
Plus the deals I got one these:
Silber Turbo $3400
Skinz Arc Coupling $850
Fox Evols in front $1115
Steel Driveshaft with avid drivers (free from a friend)
Conquer 280 track 2.8" for $890(lightest track and better than 3" for WA riding imo)
TKI full system $650 (includes belt and spares are only $80, can also change gearing)
So $16,887 total for a pretty sweet sled, or I could have paid $14,040 for yours with tax in used condition.
I think I will like mine a lot better.

Jeepbman

Premium Member
Apr 12, 2015
Cascades
Post a picture . By the way it was 13 k for mine which was
Snow check .fox shocks upgrade upgraded digital display I guess after the dealer in Oregon told you there were no snow check 17 Avaiable which you told me you could get for 14000, You seattled for in season last year model . So your not comparing apples to apples .
You were wrong as I told you .
Anyone can find a 16 in season Polaris has tons of rebates on them duh. ��

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
You never answered my post in the other thread where it was listed for $10,500.

Jeep, what's wrong with my post?

Lol, you give thumbs down because I stated a fact... You didn't answer my post. Grow up.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
You have red thumbs to every person in this thread that posted something you disagree with.

The rest of us can play that game also.

Last edited:

Jeepbman

Premium Member
Apr 12, 2015
Cascades
The start of this was totally Tully said that he was buying a snow check 2017 that was the same thing as mine for 14000. There's no such 17 available any where in the country . Now he copped to last year in season
Which Polaris is massively rebating and offering low to 0 percent interest rates . That was the reason that mine wasn't worth what I asked for it.
Like I said stuck to faacking golf or bad mitten . I put thumbs down on all of you guys who agree with that.17 snow checks axys are not available .
I asked 13000 for mine and a gentleman from Wyoming thought that was fair enough price . Stop complaining about freight and setup charges .
If you snow check you don't pay anything put tax and tabs.
Like I did on my 17 850. Have a nice day ???

Premium Features