• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Polaris pro project

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
So I bought this sled as a project and realized or my wife made me realize I don't have time for it. This was gonna be my new turbo sled but I'm just gonna put my turbo on a 14'
2015 terrain dominator 800 pro 155" with 216 miles
It had a right upper a-arm bent, tunnel bent at the footwell, bent front bumper and missing right side panel. I pulled the skid and got the tunnel straightened. Van amburg overlay kit is on the way. Bought a straight used bulkhead, bumper , a-arms and have a stock black panel. I haven't ordered the terrain dominator stickers for it yet. the front shocks are off a 14' pro and the skid as well. I wanted the clicker shocks on my 14'. I'd love to sell it whole but I'm gonna start to part it in a couple weeks if it doesn't sell. All the parts needed to make it right are here if someone has the time to fix it! Rebuilt salvage idaho title. The sled runs great with only 216 miles
5200 sled is in coeurdalene Idaho call or text 208 640-7463
I would be willing to meet somewhere. I travel to the Seattle area some, possibly going to salt lake next week and denver at some point in August

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
You can't tell by looking at it but the right side bulkhead is pushed back about a half an inch. Where the paint is missing on the tunnel is where it was kinked. That's already straightened out. Like I said in my first post... It needs the right side of the bulkhead changed out and put back together. A right and left straight bulkhead are being sold with the sled.

Last edited:
J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
The right side panel was missing when I bought it so it comes with a black panel off a 13'. You would need to buy the terrain dominator stickers for it. I wanted the clicker shocks off this sled on my 14' so it comes with the 14' shocks. I've got too many projects Goin and so I want this one gone. I drove it in the trailer when I bought it and it runs great! Again... Only 216 miles on it. The only other thing A guy will need when putting it back together is the glue and some rivets here and there. It has the a-arms replaced and a straight front bumper for it. The skid, driveshaft and most of the right side is already off. I'd put the skid back in it if someone buys the whole sled just to transport it. I'm gonna start selling parts on Monday if it's not sold

Last edited:
Premium Features