• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Polaris 600 pro turbo 155''

R
Jan 9, 2003
Ogden UT.
2014 Polaris 600 pro turbo 155''
Brand new complete chassis not much time on motor,turbo kit, rear skid & track in 450 miles . Boondocker race gas kit with inter cooler and 2860 garret turbo with tial external waist gate Adjustable from 8-15 pounds of boost, can run up to 10 pounds of boost on pump fuel. Best most reliable kit on the market personally tuned by Jared sessions $500 in chrome.Z bros 45" front end,SLP powderpro skis EZ Ryde 155" race skid with black anodized rails 155" 2.5 Challenger extreme track has been converted back to a chaincase instead of belt drive and steel drive shaft over 20K invested A must see!! Always in a enclosed in a trailer or garage kept Test ride is available serious inquiries only $16000

IMG_0359.jpg IMG_0503.jpg IMG_0505.jpg

W

wje_153

Nov 20, 2008
Montana
I think we got the picture already. He does state in his listing it's a brand new chassis so obliviously it was wrecked and I'm sure he'd inform a potential buyer of the sleds history. I saw his last listing ruined, cut the guy a break.

R
Jan 9, 2003
Ogden UT.
yes thank you wje_153!!!!! the sled has never hit a tree and or does not have a salvaged tiltle how ever there is obviously a few punks that like to start **** and put there nose where it don't belong any and every potential buyer would and will know about the history of this sled its no secret the drive shaft broke (on the non collered side) pto side and it came down the hill with no breaks and hit a snow bank i have since then put a complete brand new tunnel bulkhead comb.,over structure from polaris and put it back together with a steel drive shaft and chain case off a 2011 pro it now has a cpi race pipe other then that all and every part that was questionable of needing replaced was done this summer i have been ridding this sled this season there is nothing wrong with it i am just wanting to update to a 2016 if i sell it great and if i don't no biggy

Last edited:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
Seriously D-BAG

You are going to give me a thumbs down for asking a question, regarding the history of your sled?? WTF is your problem??????????
Look at your Rep power, then talk Smack?? PUNK.

Last edited:
R
Jan 9, 2003
Ogden UT.
Dude really??????? Its pretty obvious you have came to both my treads to bash on them so don't try to make yourself look innocent on here to everyone else.. But by all means the truth is you have never been interested from the start your trying to bash on all the posts i load on to the forum.. When really you have no business being on this topic for my sled not being a serious buyer. Have a nice day..

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
No way -cutting him a break.

this clown PM'ed me that he was going to kick my azz, for posting on his post.

Premium Features