• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 New Pro Pics

D

drjcat

Jan 27, 2010
Prince George,British Columbia
photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 5.jpg

photo 9.jpg SCS Wrap,Great company to deal with, ask for Tyler,Powder Coating by Prism Powder Coating, Holz Vents,Jaws Can,Holz Rear Bumper, Considering Possible Carls Cycle 900 Kit ? or PAR ? We Mostly Boondock, Turbo vs Big Bore ? (leaning towards big bore) Thoughts Guys ?, more pics to come ! p.s. Got 200 trouble free miles,No issues at all ! Thumbs Up Polaris, Great product!.

attachment.php

Last edited:
C

CDK

Sep 5, 2011
Awesome sled! I may steal that color scheme!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Looks really nice. Well put together.

If you are considering a big bore, the turbo you'd want to consider is pump gas under about 7 or 8 lbs boost.

BB will beat it out of the hole and short pulls and through the tight trees.
Turbo will win on a long pull.

BB is limited on HP...turbo CAN convert to race gas set up pretty easily. :)

BB and turbo CAN be a range of prices...I've seen some that are VERY similar in price at similar horse power settings.

D

drjcat

Jan 27, 2010
Looks really nice. Well put together.

If you are considering a big bore, the turbo you'd want to consider is pump gas under about 7 or 8 lbs boost.

BB will beat it out of the hole and short pulls and through the tight trees.
Turbo will win on a long pull.

BB is limited on HP...turbo CAN convert to race gas set up pretty easily. :)

BB and turbo CAN be a range of prices...I've seen some that are VERY similar in price at similar horse power settings.
Thanks Scott, I have decided to go with a pump gas turbo with an intercooler and am taking your advice and will run it around 6-8 lbs. It goes into the shop tommorrow.Thanks for the advice.:yo:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Thanks Scott, I have decided to go with a pump gas turbo with an intercooler and am taking your advice and will run it around 6-8 lbs. It goes into the shop tommorrow.Thanks for the advice.:yo:

Awesome. Now I wish I could join you in that.

Which turbo system are you getting?

D

drjcat

Jan 27, 2010
Going to go with a boondocker, Local shop has them figured out very well.
Should be a blast,cant wait to pull some wheelies !. :face-icon-small-ton

I read in another post that you had a chance to take a ride a carls "900"bb. Question ? If i could minimize the turbo lag would the turbo have a "chance" in a short burst or is the 900 bb just to potent down low.?

cheers,

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Going to go with a boondocker, Local shop has them figured out very well.
Should be a blast,cant wait to pull some wheelies !. :face-icon-small-ton

I read in another post that you had a chance to take a ride a carls "900"bb. Question ? If i could minimize the turbo lag would the turbo have a "chance" in a short burst or is the 900 bb just to potent down low.?

cheers,

I'd have to put them side by side before I could answer that. Sounds like a fun test.

Premium Features