• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 M1100 Turbo 50th Anniv. Ed - Black

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
I have a 2012 Arctic Cat M1100T 50th anniversary edition black sled for sale.

I love this sled, but I have to sell it to fund another project.
1400 miles, 98% of which were put on either In Island Park, ID, or the Big Horns of Wyoming

This sled is located in White Bear Lake, MN

No rips on the lugs

I replaced the snow flap with an aftermarket flap that you actually can get two sets of hands on the rear bar for lifting.

I installed the 38" ski stance kit (Arctic Cat Kit) for easier sidehilling
I installed the vertical steering kit (Arctic Cat kit) for more responsive steering angle for the mountains.
I replaced the ridiculous stock narrow skis with Simmons dual runner skis. These skis have the Carl's cut on them to hold side hills better
I replaced the stock BOV with an aftermarket EVO blow off valve
I replaced the ridiculous belt guard with an aftermarket aluminum one that is bullet proof
I added a PSI belt deflection adjustment wheel that makes changing belts of changing belt deflection a two minute operation, rather than a 15 minute operation.
Comes with extra belt and cover (Cover used on an open trailer once and is in like new shape)
Scratchers in good working order

This sled has been stored indoors, and trailered in an enclosed trailer, except one time.

I am prepricing this sled at $7,850 to reflect that it is summer and most are not thinking about next winter yet. If you are thinking about snow, and want a great sled at a great summer price give me a call.

651-895-4791

Jeff

Premium Features