• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 assault snowcheckers

T

TWITCH

Apr 30, 2009
Was informed yesterday that 2010 assaults will not come with walker float piggybacks, instead they will come with coil over walker needle shocks (for the IFS shocks)

Anybody have an opinion on this?
Are there any snowcheckers upset about this build change?

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
If it's true...

The Walker Evans Needle shocks are definatley an UPGRADE to the WE AIR Piggybacks...

They have 5/8" shafts, piggyback reservoir with compression adjustable settings.

These are the same shocks that Polaris runs on the IQR's, Rush's and the SP Dragons... Of course with different calibrations and valving/length.

As good as any high end shock out there in the coil-over market.

These are the shocks they Should have run in 2009

Good move on Polaris' part, IMO.

W
May 14, 2008
Iron Range
Fricken Polaris, I snow checked my 09 and now I have one off shock. Super!!! Hopefully those air chamber show up on the WE.

Dear Polaris if your going to change somthing else How about hand warmer that work on aluminum bar for all the dragons.

S
May 16, 2008
Reno
If it's true...

The Walker Evans Needle shocks are definatley an UPGRADE to the WE AIR Piggybacks...

They have 5/8" shafts, piggyback reservoir with compression adjustable settings.

These are the same shocks that Polaris runs on the IQR's, Rush's and the SP Dragons... Of course with different calibrations and valving/length.

As good as any high end shock out there in the coil-over market.

These are the shocks they Should have run in 2009

Good move on Polaris' part, IMO.

Hey Eric I would smash those shocks......LOL Why dont you get me hooked up with some good shocks this year some Fox shocks come on HOOK A guy up.

Premium Features