• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 163 dragon track?

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Is this track as bad as everyone makes it out to be? I like this sled, but hate to change the track if I get one. Can you get away with the stock drivers on a pwer claw.
Thanks

A

akrevrider

Jan 15, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
The track is real good in certain conditions and for my type of riding it didn't work as good as I thought it should.

The Cammo Extreme will bolt right in with stock 2.86 drivers but you will need to change to 3.0" pitch drivers for the Power Claw.

I went the 153 PC route since I like to boondock with a little hill climbing.

Good luck this riding season

akrevrider

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
The track is real good in certain conditions and for my type of riding it didn't work as good as I thought it should.

The Cammo Extreme will bolt right in with stock 2.86 drivers but you will need to change to 3.0" pitch drivers for the Power Claw.

I went the 153 PC route since I like to boondock with a little hill climbing.

Good luck this riding season

akrevrider

x2

only I went with the c.e. :D

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Is this track as bad as everyone makes it out to be? I like this sled, but hate to change the track if I get one. Can you get away with the stock drivers on a pwer claw.
Thanks
If you get lucky the track may work awesome in the powder you get..and its never terrible....but of the 8-9 different places I ride it only hooks hard in 1 place...most places it is decent to good..1-2 places it is poor..worse comes to worse..change it out as soon as you buy the sled..you should be able to sell it for at least half the price on a new track(PC or camo-x)it sure wouldnt stop me from buying the sled....

jgd

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Becker, MN
everyone has their own opinions and experiences. I have personally not seen it to perform "bad" relative to other tracks on similar machines, in the same conditions, on the same day. Sure, the PC and Extreme may do a little better in certain conditions and maybe a little worse in others...jmho :beer;

Premium Features