• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 800 Dragon 163" For sale low miles

S

SDRMK600

Jan 13, 2008
Selling 2009 800 dragon 163" track - has 2100 miles on it. Had the update done on it and have never had any issues with sled has always ran great. Upgraded to a 2015 so need to sell. Comes with under seat bag and bag on the track. Also really sweet aftermarket bumper is included. Can text more pics if needed. Pics attached
Sled is located in western South Dakota. Asking $3300 for sled.

image.jpg

S

Stilldraggin

Dec 31, 2010
SE Nebraska
Has it ever been wrecked? How is the hyfax, wear rods etc. How many miles since the "fix", also, is a cover included? One last thing, what town are you closest to? Sorry to lay so much at once but asking for a buddy that am trying to join our riding group out west!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

S

SDRMK600

Jan 13, 2008
Good evening, sleds never been wrecked. I just put new hyfax's on mid-season this year prior to buying a newer sled, actually 0 miles on them. Ski's, shocks etc all in excellent shape. I would throw in a cover for it as well. I bought the sled with approx 1100 miles on it 4 years ago and the fix was done prior to that. Sled is in Sturgis and would be willing to help with delivery.

Sled is set up great for out west, ride some in the black hills but 90% of riding done in CO/Wyoming. can send more pics if you would like.

S

Stilldraggin

Dec 31, 2010
SE Nebraska
Hey, thanks for the reply! If you could pm me more picks that would be great. I talked to my buddy yesterday and he still sounds pretty interested. We are from SE Nebraska around the Lincoln area, so pics would help in his decision to drive and meet!

Premium Features