• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 skidoo summit x 163" $4500

M
Dec 16, 2009
I am selling a 2008 ski-doo summit X 163" 800cc snowmobile. It is in good shape and runs well, this sled is very reliable. It has the 163" 2.313" lug camoplast challenger track on it, that is in great shape. It has about 3600 miles on it but compression is good in both cylinders. Before I bought the sled the motor was rebuilt at around 2000 miles (no paperwork). It has betterboards on it so you have zero snow build up on the running boards, inner wheel kit and an extra air intake for the deep days. This sled is not wrecked and beat like many out there. I bought an etec and was going to keep this and rent to friends, but decided differently for garage space. I have had it out one this year and it ran great, have the temporary permit with stickers in the mail and last years registration card....so i will get you the stickers when they arrive.

recent maintenance:
-new throttle/oil cable
-rave valves cleaned
-new Y-pipe gasket and bolts
-redline synthetic chaincase oil
-suspension all greased
-primary clutched cleaned
-recoil starter rebuilt

Heres the craigslist ad for pics
http://denver.craigslist.org/sno/4279068834.html

We can arrange test rides with this sled for the serious buyer with cash.....this is a great sled and i would not be selling if I didn't buy the etec.

text me at (21eight)eight31-one-8-four-six
i live near green mountain highschool in lakewood, co

tags ski-doo skidoo skido summit x everest 154 163 146 deep snow powder sled
mountain snowmobile deep lug track

Last edited:
Premium Features