• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 RMK 700 155” – For Sale

2008 RMK 700 155” – For Sale

Selling my 2008 RMK 700. Gotta make room for the new ones. I have had this sled since new, so I am the only one that has ridden it. Here is a list of the details:

2008 RMK 700 Standard
155” Polaris Series 5.1 track – no rips no tears
3712 Miles
Fox Float shocks on the front
Tri City front Bumper
Under Hood goggle bag
HPS Can, also have the stock can that will go with it
Vents – dash vents and foot well vents installed; have shock tower vents but they are not installed
Better Boards and Better Bars (coated black versions); these help with snow evacuation and stiffen everything up on the chassis.
Duraflex scratchers – New last season, maybe 100 miles on them
New Clutch springs that are not installed yet (primary and secondary). I usually install new clutch springs every season. Also I have it clutched for 5k to 8k for elevation right now; if it is going to be used in MN I will clutch it for low elevation.

Overall it is a clean sled with no major scratches, dents, cracks etc. Asking $3800 for it, sled is located in the Twin Cities area of MN right now. Willing to discuss potential delivery (can bring to Haydays coming up in MN).

Contact via PM (more pics on request)

IMG_2049a.jpg IMG_2050.jpg IMG_2051.jpg IMG_2060.jpg IMG_2053a.jpg IMG_2052a.jpg IMG_2055a.jpg

Premium Features