• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Polaris IQ Raw 155 Carls Cycle 910

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
2007 Polaris IQ Raw 155 Carls Cycle 910 SOLD

07 RAW IQ
Carls Cycle 910 Big Block Based on 800 VES
SLP 910 Twin Pipes
HRP Billet solid engine plate
Carls Cycle 15:1 domes also have 14:1 domes
155 X 15 X 2.4 Camo Extreme track
HRP front Spindles
Carls Modified Walker Evans air shocks
RSI bars with 4 inch riser
Fabcraft steering post.
Race pack EGT gauges
Mountain fit hood vents
FTX drop and roll chain case
Wilwood caliper LTW rotor.
Avid products extrovert drivers
Indy Dan bottom end
Billet PTO end
ARP cylinder studs
Welded and balanced crank.
Line bored case
Polaris Under seat storage bag
Uni Pod filters
SLP Sno Chargers
SLP MTX weights
Push Button Reverse

$4750 OBO

910 Front.jpg 910 RH Side.jpg 910 Lh Side.jpg 910 Track.jpg 910 underhood.jpg 910 underhood 2.jpg

Last edited:
X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Big Power, Big Fun stupid cheap price. Will potentially deliver within 500 miles.

Last edited:
X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Forgot to add. Total miles on the engine are 500 after a complete top to bottom freshen up. This thing is tight and ready for action. My neck might be screwed but if it doesn't sell I am going to try to keep riding it because its just that fun.

Based on the heads this engine requires varying percentages of race fuel. I typically run it with the high compression head even when I ride it down low. I have 30ish gallons of VP 114 that would go with it.

Last edited:
X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
$4500. Great deal for a nice sled. Final price drop.

Last edited:
X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
The sled is still available. I'm a little south of Council Bluffs Iowa on the Missouri side. I would be willing to travel some to make deals happen. I have family In North Dakota and could make a trip up that way if the deal was right.

Last edited:
X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Unbelievable to me that this sled hasn't sold yet. People must not like fun cheap sleds, either that or the location is the issue. Guess I get to keep riding it.

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
I haven't owned a sled that didn't need at least a little av or race fuel since I can't remember when. Sleds are high performance toys. My sleds are big bore mods or bigger triples and I want it all. Race fuel is just part of the deal. Some people are happy riding stockers, some aren't. A 910 carls cycle in that chassie is one hell of a sled and it doesn't run on regular. To each their own, personally I think he's almost giving it away, and I don't know why it hasn't sold yet either.

T

Turbo 911

May 17, 2012
bad *** sled

man this sled rocks this is my old sled sold it to go get my pro . boys this thing is fast and fun to ride when i had it set up for out west pull rope and go thare is lots of cash that has ben dumped in it and she flat out rips this is a smoken hot deal

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
My neck is completely screwed. I will have to have surgery eventually (consequences of wrecking another sled, not this one) until this sled sells or my neck no longer allows me too I'm going to keep riding this sled. As soon as there is snow away we will go. It makes me kinda sick to sell this sled, but after surgery riding again will most likely be doubtful. What this sled does is insane, it was put together right has zero issues and runs like a champ. This thing will tractor through whatever you throw at it. I challenge anyone to ride this sled and not leave with a smile on their face.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
After thinking about this maybe I need to clarify. I rode this sled mostly in the Black Hills in SD. This is what its setup for. The elevation there varies considerably Under 3K in some places to 7K feet. With High comp domes I ran this sled on 40-50% VP114 and the rest premium pump gas. If you run 5000-7000 you could go to under 30% 110. Over 7K youd be 10-20%...

This engine is based on the old VES 800 big block, however the only thing that is left from the 800 VES is the case which has been machined considerably and the mag housing... The rest is billet aluminum and specific to the 910.

To put this in perspective last year I rode this sled in the sandhills between Lisbon ND and Kindred ND as they were the first place that had snow and I wanted some test time with this engine to get a baseline.

This sled pulled 82 Grams of weight running strait Vp114 ALL DAY LONG for 2 strait days with zero issues. Stupid fun and HUGE power potential.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
With twins yes it will require some. I'm not against running race fuel love the smell just not the cost.:face-icon-small-hap

good luck with the sale.

The 860 works well. Great next generation carls engine. 840 would be another potential option. That is a strictly pump gas engine. As they say gotta pay to play. I really dont get the turbo craze. Turbo's work ok in some situations, they have came a long way in the last 5 years, however there are several things that they dont do well. Big bores do all things well.

Id like to see a turbo start out stopped at the bottom of a hill, mash the throttle and tractor on up or let off completely on a climb then hit the trottle again and still make it up. Wont happen. But people like warranties and want the pro chassis. which I understand the chassis is amazing the engine is anemic as it comes. Big bore tech is finally catching up to the chassis guess we will see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features