• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 built polaris gen 2 mod chassis with 1200 watercraft motor

F

flying pig

Jan 17, 2008
Wembley Alberta Canada
brandonbike006.jpg

thinking about selling my sled. Looking for offers on it, I need to buy a house but I'm not gonna give it away (I have a number in my head so I'm fishing for now).

Here's the specs, I'll probably forget something!!!

Power Addiction 1200 watercraft engine, has 300 miles on new crank from Brad and fresh top end. 12.5:1 heads. Mikuni rack built by the Mod Shop. Engine dynoed 206hp @8150 and 136 ft lbs @7900 with crankshop pipes. Sled will come with un fitted Split Second short pipes for 86-8800 rpm, as well as CPI altitude pipes (for edge chassis, they need a few tweaks to fit).

I'll throw in my 30hp boss noss kit for it as well

Chassis is full custom from one end to the other. Only stock parts are the rods in the front end and spindles.
m-10w2 with Mac's Machines set up.
162x2.5x15 camo track.
8 tooth wahl drivers.
tison d n r chaincase
raised 2" bulkhead
vanamburg boondocker tunnel
5ft u cooler
boss highrise flat top seat
fly bars and risers
chromoly steering hoop and post
gripper skis
fox air shocks in front and zero pros in skid
edge tank
diamond s hood
avenger 2 guage
wave rotor and IQ master cylinder
lightweight trailing arms

probably forgot lots...

I'll sell it with the mods I had bought for it and never had time to complete including a one off magnesium edge chaincase with a new edge driveshaft and avid 8 tooth drivers. Chaincase is like 4lbs lighter than the tison part and should improve handling a ton.

Also will sell it with all spare parts including weights from 64g-73g, helixes, belts, pistons, seals, possibly a cylinder or two, stator, flywheel, coil, coil mounts and lots of others.

This has been the best sled I've ever owned, if she goes I want her to go to someone who wants her as bad as the blood sweat n tears I've put into it...otherwise it can just be a conversation piece in my shed until i move to an old folks home.

Call Brandon 780 831 6865 if you want it n we'll negotiate a fair price!

Last edited:
K
Dec 11, 2007
you interested in trading seats and cash ??? mines a boss but little different. ive been looking for a seat like yours for awhile now
IMG_0605.jpg

Last edited:
F

flying pig

Jan 17, 2008
Wembley Alberta Canada
Split Second pipes are now fitted and beyond gorgeous thanks to Neil at NPP. Also now has gripper skis and RSI backcountry carbon bars and 6" fly risers with bar warmers!

Still interested in selling her. No time for a mod anymore...

F

flying pig

Jan 17, 2008
Wembley Alberta Canada
I need a house more than a sled. $5,000 Canadian cash and its yours with alll my spare parts and everything. Also possibly willing to part it out if there is considerable interest in major component parts. Don't be afraid to ask questions, I've ridden this sled in various forms for 13 years. I know it better than my own family.

Last edited:
Premium Features