• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1200 VES watercraft engine

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
1200 watercraft triple
PAR pump gas billet head, mag housing, flywheel hub, ultra ignition
stock unported VES cylinders
Great engine, probably has 3000 miles on it nothing wrong still has perfect compression but id recommend it be freshened up.
$3500

Also have triple crank shop pipes for edge/prox chassis
crank shop triple pipes for PRO Ride chassis
Lectron 48mm carbs
40mm rackslides
Pro RMK engine plates

a few options depending on what all you want/need.

1200 wc pipes.jpg FB_IMG_1585971140537.jpg

Last edited:

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
How much for the motor plate and pipes for pro ride?

Pro chassis billet engine plates are $1100

$1000 plus shipping for the crankshop pipes built for a watercraft 1200 Pro chassis

where are you located at?

M

MHP

Apr 1, 2022
Norway
Pro chassis billet engine plates are $1100

$1000 plus shipping for the crankshop pipes built for a watercraft 1200 Pro chassis

where are you located at?

Does the hood for with the pipes in the pro chassis? Only seen pictures of your sled without the hood.

In located in the most northern city of Norway.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Does the hood for with the pipes in the pro chassis? Only seen pictures of your sled without the hood.

In located in the most northern city of Norway.

No, the pipes will not fit a stock pro rmk hood.

The crank shop pipes I have for sale are the same ones pictured above.

M

MHP

Apr 1, 2022
Norway
No, the pipes will not fit a stock pro rmk hood.

The crank shop pipes I have for sale are the same ones pictured above.

In that case i think i'll pass. It's just a little too pricey when i have to cut and modify the pipes anyway to make them fit. Looks cool without the hood tho ?

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
In that case i think i'll pass. It's just a little too pricey when i have to cut and modify the pipes anyway to make them fit. Looks cool without the hood tho ?

The pipes will drop in and go, they wont need to be cut or modified to fit. Only thing that would need to be changed is the lower steering post.

I have done more pro chassis builds installing different engines (non CFI) than any other single person. You wont get a set of triple pipes to fit with a VES triple watercraft based engine. I helped put together a non ves 1200 watercraft and was able to get the pipes to fit under a diamond S mesh hood with some slight modifications. I am working with another guy who has the mold for a taller lexan hood that will fit with a new pipe design we have worked with jaws on.

There are some axys pro R sleds that have triple pipes under a stock gutted hood but they dont have the overstructure in them to get the pipes to lay lower. Thats the worst way to do it, and I cant believe people think its the way to do it. I make new chromolly overstructure tubes that lay lower.

Last edited:
M

MHP

Apr 1, 2022
Norway
The pipes will drop in and go, they wont need to be cut or modified to fit. Only thing that would need to be changed is the lower steering post.

I have done more pro chassis builds installing different engines (non CFI) than any other single person. You wont get a set of triple pipes to fit with a VES triple watercraft based engine. I helped put together a non ves 1200 watercraft and was able to get the pipes to fit under a diamond S mesh hood with some slight modifications. I am working with another guy who has the mold for a taller lexan hood that will fit with a new pipe design we have worked with jaws on.

There are some axys pro R sleds that have triple pipes under a stock gutted hood but they dont have the overstructure in them to get the pipes to lay lower. Thats the worst way to do it, and I cant believe people think its the way to do it. I make new chromolly overstructure tubes that lay lower.

I ment i need to modify to fint underneath stock hood.

Found this picture on a facebook page. These pipes fit with the stock hood. It's non ves motor. I'm not 100% sure ill build in a pro chassis yet.received_1609753672751492.jpeg

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I ment i need to modify to fint underneath stock hood.

Found this picture on a facebook page. These pipes fit with the stock hood. It's non ves motor. I'm not 100% sure ill build in a pro chassis yet.View attachment 387611

I had a hand in helping build that sled.

It has my engine plate in it, my lower steering post and and a modified upper chromoly overstructure. this is the same guy that is working with me to make the JAWS pipes. Together we sent JAWS a pro RMK chassis and watercraft engine to mock up and fit pipes.

A set of pipes will NOT fit under a stock PRO hood that is solid, strong, and rideable. I have seen people who have done it but the top overstructure tube is taken out on the mag side (between the shock tower and upper steering post mount) making the sled very weak and flexable.

M

MHP

Apr 1, 2022
Norway
I had a hand in helping build that sled.

It has my engine plate in it, my lower steering post and and a modified upper chromoly overstructure. this is the same guy that is working with me to make the JAWS pipes. Together we sent JAWS a pro RMK chassis and watercraft engine to mock up and fit pipes.

A set of pipes will NOT fit under a stock PRO hood that is solid, strong, and rideable. I have seen people who have done it but the top overstructure tube is taken out on the mag side (between the shock tower and upper steering post mount) making the sled very weak and flexable.

Aaah, i see that now when i study the pictures more. Weak and flexable doesn't work for me ? Sounds like an IQ or IQR chassis will be the better option for my build ?

Premium Features