• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 IQr Dmax 600 ves, twins, 144..nice sled

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
3 years later and I'm gonna sell the machine I've always wanted to have. .said no one ever!! .. except me. . . I have a woman- Her name is Jerilyn and she's a sweetheart . .everyone say "HI JERILYN!" - who means more than this piece of aluminum and steel and plastic. .. and this obsession has caused interference in our relationship so I'm rearranging some priorities .. up for sale is one very nice 2005 IQr snowmachine with lots of love and time and money put into it. I'm actually out of town right now so I don't have all the pics and info I'd like to post at the moment but will post more later on . . ..and now. .

I bought this sled from Nick Uhde at Haydays in 2009 and it's been one long ongoing project .. mainly due to time and money and motivation. . . anyway .. it has an 01 xcsp 600 ves that Dmax did his magic on. . I'm not sure what has been done internally except for porting, and carbs are bored. .

-Dmax twin pipes
-Vforce reeds
-oil injection
-aftermarket headlites
-New SPI high heat warmers, and grips
-New Polaris series IV 144 x 2 inch track
-New hyfax
-MMP offset 2 wheel freedom axle
-New 8" Avid wheels
-New Polaris Gripper skis, and carbides
-Custom vent kit for the hood
-extra 1104 belt
-144 skid out of Switchback with fox zero pros, apx 450 miles or so on it
-Walker Evans w/ ext. rezzys on front
-New Stompgrip seat cover- the seat foam has also been cut down
-Digatron data 50 series..can't remember exactly which one. .I will chek when I get home.
-New Meathooker snow eliminators and rear drop brackets
-custom rear bumper and tunnel extension
-new slipper driveshaft bearing
-custom footwell supports
-Pro RMK snowflap
-Snoskinz prefilter headlite cover
-Polaris 8.8 gallon tank
-New Slidekicks cable ice scratchers

There's probably more that I'm not remembering but I'll add it later also if I come up with it ..
Domes are cut to run on pump gas and cdi was reflashed..this was the one thing I had Dallyn do to make it a little more trailable. Starts second or third pull when cold, first pull when warmed up.
I've got a pile of receipts on this thing that I'm probably forgetting some of what's been replaced ..I'll try to go thru those also and add whatever I find later ..
I don't have my jetting/clutching/ or gearing info with me either so will add that when back to the shop also. .Asking $5500 ..price is gonna be fairly firm since it's the biginning of the season . .This thing rips and if your into the IQr's and looking to buy then please consider mine. .I could possibly help with delivery for about 200 miles or so- sled is in eastern Iowa- for a few bucks for gas if that would help..

I also have the RMK control arms and spindles that I was gonna install to narrow/lower the front end but hadn't gotten that far yet when I made this decision to sell. . I would include those for another 300 bucks if someones interested..or sell separately ..

1219120914.jpg 0923121728.jpg 0915122135a.jpg 0923121730.jpg 0905122150.jpg 0923121735b.jpg

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Never EVER give up something you loved and worked hard for just for a relationship...

Premium Features