• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2003 fabcraft chassis(arctic cat style)

T
Nov 26, 2007
Parting out a 2003 chassis by Fabcraft. This is based of a 03 Arctic cat bulkhead. Sled is complete right as of now but left front A-arms and shock have been damaged bulkhead appears to have suffered no damage. Tunnel is Fabcraft as is steering post and steering hoop, handlebars, coolant bottle, A-arms, rail extensions, lightweight seat, Simmons skis, Fox floats all the way around(3 are good fourth has scratch on ram), Motor is a 900 based cat different heads. Oil inject delete with exhaust valve delete. 162" x 2.25" track. Racepack Avenger 3 w/h2o probe and exhaust probes. D&D pipe. Hood is in good condition but has a ugly custom paint job. Sled is in running condition . Looking to part out or sell complete. Would consider trade for a short track carb Polaris sled of same vintage . Email me if there is any part you are interested in and I will send you a couple pics of the part you want. I am located in central Montana and can easily get parts to most of Montana or try and ship to other locations. Thanks Pat tcatpat@yahoo.com

M
Nov 26, 2007
just wondering if a triple would work with that bulkhead.i have a 99 zrt with a psi 1050 and im looking to build a custom mod. I think bulkheads are the same but belly and hood are different. can I get some pics to see if its what im looking for.
thanks

T
Nov 26, 2007
I have no idea what motor can be shoehorned into that chassis but I once threaded a 1/2" bolt into a 3/8" nut . I am sure it could be done . PM your email or phone # and I will text or email you a couple of photos. Thanks for the interest.

T
Nov 26, 2007
Sold the chassis as a roller. Have the complete motor still for sale along with a three window racepack Avenger exhaust probe and water temp probe.

Premium Features