• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2003 800rmk 159

T

TravRMK

Feb 1, 2004
Pocatello, ID
This is a great sled, and I am sad to sell it. Sled was babied, and well taken care of, and maintained. Custom painted hood, polished tunnel, 159" track, hyperfax, boost bottle, 8" Mountain Machine billet wheels, windshield bag, SLP air horn kit Side hot air vents, 2" handlebar riser, and snow eliminators on the running boards. Sled climbs great, and is fast. I am located in Pocatello, ID but am willing to meet someone part way for delivery.

SLED IS SOLD

DSCN2815Medium.jpg

DSCN2816Medium.jpg

DSCN2817Medium.jpg

DSCN2818Medium.jpg

DSCN2819Medium.jpg

DSCN2824Medium.jpg

DSCN2825Medium.jpg

DSCN2826Medium.jpg

DSCN2827Medium.jpg

DSCN2832Medium.jpg

Last edited:
T

TravRMK

Feb 1, 2004
Pocatello, ID
The speedometer says 760 miles, but was disconnected and a SLP flowrite was installed for a few years to let the engine breathe better. So I really have no Idea the total miles on the sled. I have owned it from day one, and it has been maintained very well. It has had a solid torque stop on the engine from the first year, and the clutches maintaned, and ballanced. It has a new top end with less than 500 miles on it. The engine and everything else on the sled is very tight, and in excellent condition, and well taken care of. The gearing is 19/43 also. The engine has always had synthetic oil used, and the pwervalve bellows were both replaced last year with the new orange style ones. The belt on it is over two years old and a bit glazed, and should be replaced, but the spare belt is brand new with 0 miles.

T

TravRMK

Feb 1, 2004
Pocatello, ID
Well, I still haven't seen any money. For $200 more I will throw in a full ceramic y pipe, pipe, can SLP single exhaust system, SLP 50/36 mountain helix, SLP yellow purple secondary spring, and 10-64 weights. This setup rocks! That is over $700 worth of stuff.

Premium Features