• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1M 900 flooding when roled with ATACC...help?

A
Dec 16, 2007
Alaska
I have an 1m 900 with a Holtzman ATACC and it runs awesome until I have to role the sled to get it unstuck, then it's a nightmare to get it started! Pull the plugs use lighter on the cylinders and pull lik a hundred times to get it to finally start? Any input or suggestions on how to help this or stop the bastard from flooding with role overs? I have a non ATACC equiped 900 that starts with out any trouble after role overs?

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
x3 what John said... when it would happen to me I'd just hold the throttle open and pull a few times and it would start. Only thing I didn't like about the ATACC kit. Other then that it worked flawlessly.

A
Dec 16, 2007
Alaska
Thanks guys

Great I'll do that. I noticed if you pull the line off and hold it up it runs back into the carbs then when it starts it sucks abunch more from the air box side into the line? So do you blow on the nipple going into the air box also to clear out the gas or just the line then plug it back in? Thanks for the help!

Premium Features