• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1999 Polaris Snowmobile Service Manual

C
Feb 11, 2014
Hey guys. Just wanted to share my service manual with everyone. Anyone with a 99 sled, I think this thing covers just about all of them.

You can find the manual here: http://coodie.com/polaris . I broke each chapter down, or you can download the whole thing.

It's hard to word this to not sound spammy or like I'm selling something. I'm not. I have no advertising or anything on the site, and all the downloads are completely free. I've just got the means to share it and want to make it available to everyone.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope this helps anyone in need of it! If anyone has a manual from other years, let me know. I'll host them too.

I just bought my first ever sled. Got a 1999 Polaris Indy 700 XC SP (see avatar). I am absolutely loving sledding! I've only ridden twice, but I've gotten about 150 miles on it. Man alive does this thing suck gas! Do the newer models have better gas mileage??

Premium Features