• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

144 skid

beamslayer

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I need to have a 144 skid shipped from MN to Idaho what is the best way to ship and does anyone know what it weighs? Greyhound, fed ex, ups or is anyone coming out hunting or sledding.

Mark's RMK

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2010
Sturgeon Lake, MN
144" Skid

I bought a 144" skid from X-treme Motor's in West Haven UT. It came with a cardboard skin under the slides and was wrapped in clear shrink wrap. The shipping cost $110 but I got a really good price that included the Ryde FX shocks. (e-bay)

It came UPS to my door. I'm not sure about weight but this outfit said they ship them all the time and that their shipping fee was reasonable. I thought it was high but it might be something about the dimensions, more than the actual weight.

beamslayer

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I had it shipped fed ex they said it was 75 lbs sounds high to me.

B
Dec 13, 2007
I shipped a complete 163 skid to wyoming from grand Forks ND a month ago...$140 to ship it...they dont just go by weight on these since they are oversized...they take the width and length into consideration

Premium Features