• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

13 pro supercharger Low BP

S
Jan 5, 2014
I have a 2013 pro with a Carl’s cycles supercharger kit. I keep getting a low barometric pressure fault on bully dog programmer. Sled bogs down when throttle is pinned especially from stop. Will run ok once wound up then pop and spudder if you stay on throttle for too long. Won’t pull rpms. At the end of last season it did same thing so I changed tmap sensor. Ran good for a couple rides now doing it again??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, water temps seem to fluctuate a lot rapidly?

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I have a 2013 pro with a Carl’s cycles supercharger kit. I keep getting a low barometric pressure fault on bully dog programmer. Sled bogs down when throttle is pinned especially from stop. Will run ok once wound up then pop and spudder if you stay on throttle for too long. Won’t pull rpms. At the end of last season it did same thing so I changed tmap sensor. Ran good for a couple rides now doing it again??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, water temps seem to fluctuate a lot rapidly?
Fuel filter? What your issues sound like but not the code. Never ran the bully dog. Drop your sled off with me let me play lol it needs a bypass and turbo for top end. The fuel requirements for these sc kits are more than most turbos! All I know is they need all the fuel and then some, so that would be where I would look first. Have you ohm volt checked that the sensors are infact bad that you replaced last time?
a760d33a85f6a495644897205045a5e0.jpg

Edit: define temp changes rapidly please

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Premium Features