• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 M8 gauge issues....

D

duc848

Dec 3, 2007
Brooklyn, New York
My gauge is not working correctly. While riding the tach and speedo dont work and there is waht appears to be a voltage meter running saying like v15.4. the needle is burried all the way down to the lh side not reading anything. Anyone seen this? Also while I am at it is the headlights really that prone to scratching or is it just me. I washed my sled one time after trailering with a cover on it and they are all scratched up already. Kind of annoying....

Last edited:
A

alexhack

Nov 8, 2008
Red Deer, Alberta
Not having the same problems with the gauge as you but mine on the digital side is like it is half shorted out and won't display the entire number. Analog side works fine. Also have had frost build up on the inside of the face. My two problems are probobly related I'm thinking.:mad:

I have lens covers on my headlights and the centers touch and they were scratched the first day. Definatly grumpy about that.:mad:

R
Jul 16, 2008
gauge issues

if its the standard gauge u guys have i my problem i had was moisture in the gauge due to no rubber seal .. mine fried basically and wouldnt let me switch my tack from the rpm or MPR. so my dealer replaced it witha new tack along with this new seal kit arctic cat has and i have had no problems since no moisture build up at all try that guys

Premium Features