• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 dragon frt bumper/plastic upgrade

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
So will the 09 front end work with an 08 Skinz bumper. I have an 08 rmk with the skinz bumper and if I ever have to replace some plastic I am wondering if I also would have to get the 09 skinz bumper or if I could just resuse the 08 skinz bumper and hood hinge on the 09 plastic?

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
the 09 front end WILL fit the 900..ANY IQ chassis..

as far as the 08 skinz bumper and 09 front end..no..you have to use the 09 bumper too

dont know what Intake Carls is talking about exactly..but with the FNI or timbersled it will work just fine..stock is pretty big and wide, and SLP intake is not possible since its made for the front end where the 09 bumper mounts..

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
that shoud do it buddy..not sure about the sway bar or a-arms but i am sure someone will chime in later..but bumper and plastic kit..YES...and get me one..

N
Nov 12, 2008
West Branch, Mi
Thanks guido, Im currently on the waiting list for this myself. Duct tape is starting to get annoying and inconvenient on side plastics under the panels. Cant get one now, but hope too durring the summer when I can have a steady income, away from paying college debts that is. :( ...if only their was a way to get paid for snowmobiling!!

S
Thanks guido, Im currently on the waiting list for this myself. Duct tape is starting to get annoying and inconvenient on side plastics under the panels. Cant get one now, but hope too durring the summer when I can have a steady income, away from paying college debts that is. :( ...if only their was a way to get paid for snowmobiling!!
We used Gorilla Tape on ours, has held up for a year now without peeling, and its black so it blends in well

N
Nov 12, 2008
West Branch, Mi
Does the 09 Kit come with the plastic section that is under the clutches? Im talking about the piece that the side panels connect to. The piece that the Shockwell vents mount onto?
Thanks,
Nolan

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Does the 09 Kit come with the plastic section that is under the clutches? Im talking about the piece that the side panels connect to. The piece that the Shockwell vents mount onto?
Thanks,
Nolan

yes it does..if you look at the first pics it shows everything that came in the kit...

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
YES...

i have it on my 05 900...looks sick..just depends on if you wanna pay the money!

I sent you a PM about the stuff we talked about earlier!

Premium Features