• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 M8 seat cover questions.

B
Dec 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Well my seat has finally ripped on the side from my boots rubbing on it all the time. I wish at this point I had the funds to buy a boss seat but I dont so im faced with replacing the cover. I was wondering is there any aftermarket companies that make a seat cover for the M series that isn't so slippery? I would like to get a nice "tackey/textured" cover so my leg isn't always slipping off the seat in the powder. Let me know. Thanks

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
For the price of the cover and having it stapled on, I would just replace it.
Go to ksl.com in the classifieds... Takeoffs are going for 75-100 bucks!
May cost you a little to ship, or maybe you can get someone to pick it up and deliver it to you.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Well my seat has finally ripped on the side from my boots rubbing on it all the time. I wish at this point I had the funds to buy a boss seat but I dont so im faced with replacing the cover. I was wondering is there any aftermarket companies that make a seat cover for the M series that isn't so slippery? I would like to get a nice "tackey/textured" cover so my leg isn't always slipping off the seat in the powder. Let me know. Thanks

We helped Skinz develop the seat cover line that they offer. I can get you a Grip Top (very tacky) for $215 plus shipping. The hold up is it will take 8 weeks to get right now.

Can get you just about any color options.

View attachment 59251

Thanks,
Paul

Last edited:
R
Nov 30, 2007
Have it redone

I've redone 2 seat covers in the past years. If your top cover is fine, have the ripped side covers redone. A cheap fix!
Maybe you want to make "you own" seat cover - like this:

Before
P1050483.jpg

After
P1050630.jpg

Premium Features