• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 rmk 900 low end bog

M
Nov 22, 2013
Hey guys new to these forums, having issues with my pre owned sled. Its a 05 rmk 900 bought it last year and it runs and starts good has lots of power but when I hit the powder it bogs down unless I am in high rpms and when it goes its hard to hold onto ,but I cant stand when it bogs like that.

The guy I bought it from had done all the engine updates and had a exhaust can and intake filter on it,also with a boondocker fuel controller(don't use).

There is no cracks in the intake boots and fuel filter Is good, with new spark plugs. Really could use some help with this, like I said it runs amazing and would really like to have some fun in the powder with low end power!!!

R
Apr 7, 2009
Abbotsford B.C.
Check the tps wires, they are weak from the factory and known to break. There are 3 wires, low rmp, high rmp and ground, if the low is broken it'll cause this issue. It could be your issue and it's an easy fix, just buy the updated harness from polaris and splice it in. The plug is the three wire one on the side of the throttle body, in case you didn't know.

Premium Features