• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 Arctic Cat M6 Big Bore 800 - $4000 (central oregon)

T
Jun 27, 2008
Bend, Oregon
05 Arctic Cat M6 Big Bore 800

2005 M6 Big Bore Sled. Only 78 hours and 1,218 miles!!

- Racing Station 800 big bore kit. Kit uses Polaris RMK 800 pistons. Cylinders have been ported and the head is machined. It is the 600 head with Racing Station porting. Super sleeper set-up because the head still says 600 on it.

- SLP twins and can

- Snow eliminators

- Billet offset bar riser and pull handle

- Van Amburg rear tunnel extension and bumper

- Attitude Fuel box

- Timbersled Intake

- 153 Flipped A20 Track

- Mesh side vents

- Vforce 3 Reeds

This has been a good reliable sled for me this past season. At the end of the season last winter I installed a new top end and broke it in. Since then it has just sat covered. Because of the motor mods, it does require a few gallons of race gas or AV. You could have the head machined for less compression to run pump.

It does come with the wind screen I just have it off in some of the pictures. I would consider trades for a M8 or M1000.

$3500obo
541 951 8804

brandonmlong@gmail.com

attachment.jpg

attachment-1.jpg

attachment-2.jpg

Last edited:
T
Jun 27, 2008
Bend, Oregon
Nice looking sled. Did you bore the stock m6 cylinders? Are you selling w/the boss seat? Thanks - Greg

The cylinders are machined M7 cylinders. The cylinders are bored and the base is decked. They also have mild port work. The head is a machined M6 head.

The Boss seat is included to people on Snowest, I just didn't include it on my craigslist ad.

I also have a Power Commmander V with a Racing Station custom map that could be worked into the deal if interested.

Premium Features