• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 King Cat Impeller

SCHLICK

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2008
Lake Stevens, Wa
I am trying to locate a new impeller for my king cat. In the picture the impeller on the right is my old one. The other is new (part number 3005-697). There is no spot to on the new one for the seal that the spring seals against. Talk to the dealer and had them call arctic cat to see what they could find out. He sent them the picture and they say that is the right impeller for a 04 king cat. I was hoping someone on here has been down this road thanks.

impeller.jpg

tjcatman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
Greenville Ca.
Impeller

I have two motors that are basically junk. What exactly are you looking for? is this part from the water pump? If so I can see what I have.

MT Backcountry

Lifetime Membership
Aug 29, 2008
Montana
Looks like the seal is already installed, there are 3 or 4 seals for the water pump and oil shaft. I think you have the new impeller with seal already installed. My guess , Ive replaced a couple of wp's on mine and thats what Im seeing?? Not for certain but I think, try it on the shaft and lok at th old one as it looks like the last seal is not there.

Premium Features