• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1075cc BB for Ski-doo twins...

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Dude, Ive got over 2500 miles of He!!ish mountain riding on my current belt in my Doo. How many do you have on your polaris??

Lets not make dumb comments that detract from the thread. This is an awesome motor for a good price for somebody.

N
Nov 26, 2007
CowTown
Dude, Ive got over 2500 miles of He!!ish mountain riding on my current belt in my Doo. How many do you have on your polaris??

Lets not make dumb comments that detract from the thread. This is an awesome motor for a good price for somebody.

No doubt - thats a smoking deal for a huge twin like that that can bolt into any stock wiring. If only I had a REV..... :(

D
Feb 9, 2009
prince george B.C.
addressing the belt comment ,my cutler belts stay cooler than any stocker cause torque grabs that belt hard and holds it where less power lets it slip and heat up...............................I love the engine are they going to be available to purchase if so when and how much,also what are you doing for or to the carbs,interested to see hp #'s

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
At the time this is a one-off engine. Replacement parts are available without issue. The case was worked over extensively for these cylinders. If the cylinders were to hit production they would be set up for a direct bolt up if room allows for the modification in the cylinders. This was a test mule engine. No dyno time. It will make at least as much as others in the same cc size.

addressing the belt comment ,my cutler belts stay cooler than any stocker cause torque grabs that belt hard and holds it where less power lets it slip and heat up...............................I love the engine are they going to be available to purchase if so when and how much,also what are you doing for or to the carbs,interested to see hp #'s

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I'm building turbo kits for the Xp's and could make you one for this engine. There would be some hurdles, but definately not impossable. Nate has this engine set up with twin pipes for the ZX chassis and I would prefer a single for the turbo. I talked to Nate yesterday about other stuff and this engine. He would have the information about what "might" have to be done to prep the engine package for the turbo. You could sent Nate (More-Torque) a pm and he might have his number in the post somewhere. I know he also has it for sale in the swapmeet with his number posted. I have his number, but it's his cell phone and I'm not sure if he wants that one listed. It might be the one he has in the post though. If you can't contact him send me a pm and I will put you in touch with him. When you call, he is in California for any time difference.

Dave

WERE CAN I GET IT AND HOW MUCH AND DO THEY MAKE A TURBO FOR THIS MONSTER:cool::beer; PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN GET ONE FOR MY 2009 XP 800R

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
sh*t Dave......you keep saying Nate like I know what the f*ck is going on :rolleyes:

Do you ever know whats going on??? :D

Nate M, you need to get this thing going, theres no compitition around here for me from the skidoo stables, apparently an 800 is fast? I would love to see this thing in action!

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Northeast Wyoming/Mission Viejo California
ohhhhhh i'm still in the loop. I keep tabs on alot of things. Mostly now, I just sit back and read and laugh to myself instead of commenting. But I have a purrrdy good feeling that when I come back, you will know Dave :eek: Just have them XP's ready to rock......

Now your in the loop. See what happens when you don't have a sled to ride just for one season?

Premium Features