• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Billet Risers, Brake Lines

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
I
Nov 27, 2007
Billet Risers, Handlebars, Brake Lines

* Risers are CNC machined from T6061 T-6 aluminum billet.

* 5/16-18 stainless Allen cap screws hold on the end caps with nearly 3/4" of thread engagement for a very secure bar clamping arrangement. NO MORE SLIPPING!

* Risers are 3/4" thick and 1 1/4" wide at the narrowest point. These are some of the strongest risers on the market today.

* Easily polished to a mirror finish. (polishing extra)

* A special knurled and powder coated adapter tube will be required for machines without a 'T-bar' style steering post.

* Contact me with any questions

* 2" - $65, 3" - $70, 4" - $75, 5" - $80, 6" - $90, 7" -$105, 8" - $120, 9" - $135, 10" - $150

* Knurled and black powder coated adapter tube (if required) - $12

* Polishing - $10 2" - 5", $20 - 6" - 10"

* Shipping & handling - $8/package to US, shipping to Canada will be quoted based on Priority mail with tracking.

*We are also making 10" extra length brake lines on site now. $45

*NEW ITEM* I just started making Snow cross style straight bars in black, white, and yellow. Lengths of 28", 29", and 30". 7 degree or 13 degree sweep. - $20 with the purchase of a set of risers. $40 if purchased separately. Bar type and color combinations are limited.

Please contact me at: idooski@charter.net

Keith

5_Inch_Riser_Installed.jpg Handlebars.JPG

Last edited:
I
Nov 27, 2007
They will work on a ZX Summit, but you will need an adapter tube. We have had one problem on some Summits. Apparently, the clamping area is shorter on some Summit bars than on others. The risers actually clamp out a little farther than the stock clamps resulting in some interference at the bends of the bars in a couple of cases. One way to avoid that issue is to go with a taller riser and an 'X' style straight bar.

Premium Features