• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Superclamp II

IDPOLARIS

Lifetime Membership
Is there anybody in southeast Idaho that has a superclamp II that I could possible barrow for 10 Minute's to see if it will work in my new trailer.

I have a aluminum track system with adjustable mounts. just don't know if it to tall for the superclamp II.

Thanks Bill

Here is what I have I will cut the ring off.

a88a035b7ecbeafcb9866daf1001c999.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well in my mind it should work. But I would rather try one then spend $ 600.00 bucks and not work.

It almost looks like its too low. I can take some measurements for ya if you cant find someone close by to borrow one from.

Also ebay was the cheapest place I found to buy them. You can get them for 150 bucks each and free shipping. Eric

I have the same tie down track in my trailer and super clamps work just fine with the loops. I just rotated the superclamp hook 90degrees to work with the loops.

I have the same tie down track in my trailer and super clamps work just fine with the loops. I just rotated the superclamp hook 90degrees to work with the loops.

He was talking about removing the ring and using the lower mount I think. Your saying you keep the ring and turn the hook on the clamp? Eric

He was talking about removing the ring and using the lower mount I think. Your saying you keep the ring and turn the hook on the clamp? Eric
That is absolutely what my plan was.
But maybe I don't need to remove the ring.

Thank you all for your thoughts and reply it sounds like it will work.

Skibreeze. I believe we have the same trailer and if there working in yours the should work in mine.

Thanks again for all the input.

like to see pics of the superclamp in that TW w that loop as well.......

BTW........want some more TW fold down benches and 2 over head cabinets...from the dealer they are wicked expensive...other options!?????

Well I just ordered 4 superclamp II not to bad 610.00 to my door.

Thanks for all the reply's pictures and help.

We are coming out with a new product called Supertrac and Supertrac Deck Hook. The Supertrac Deck hook will fit into any Airline tracking system like in the picture below. Will be out in about 3-weeks we are just finalizing it as we speak. Call me for more detail 1-403-203-2210

a88a035b7ecbeafcb9866daf1001c999.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Premium Features

Back