• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

torque specs 800 cfi

IDPOLARIS

Lifetime Membership
Jan 21, 2008
Blackfoot Idaho
Does anybody know the torque and the pattern for the head bolts. Switching to a power addiction head hoping to get the performance i had before the update.

Keep me informed if you will on that power addiction head as i am thinking of going that way also. not sure what other mods you are running but still like to know. Thanks

M
Dec 16, 2007
montana
Any update on the power addiction head.

Have about 6-7 rides on it with no issues. My current set up is slp pipe and intake, power addiction head, the fix, with 08 mapping. Only have two rides on the fix kit, but with this set up the sled pulls like it never has before. Have been running a little octane boost just to be safe. Have not picked up any det sensor problems yet, other than the first ride, but after tearing the motor down i'm pretty sure that it was piston slap and not det.

IDPOLARIS

Lifetime Membership
Jan 21, 2008
Blackfoot Idaho
Thanks for the reply and the info do you feel that you gained any power or performance with it or to early to tell.

M
Dec 16, 2007
montana
ID, even when i was running the head with the bad pistons the top end of the sled had more power. The sled still wouldn't pull rpm but still pulled harder then stockhead. I actually went back to the 08 flash with the bad pistons and the power addiction head and there was a noticeable gain in the way the sled ran, actually gained 100 r's with the flash change.

Premium Features