• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB Idlers and idler mounts from FX Nytro MTX sleds

M
Jun 9, 2008
Maine
Hey all,

I’m starting to prep for a project I want to do to my new SE’s once they arrive. Where I ride I have to travel from area to area by driving short distances down plowed logging roads / groomed trails, etc. So my idea is to add more idlers to each rail to help with slide wear. I know it’s a bit backwards as the new SE’s have no idlers and scratchers instead, but the added weight won’t matter as much to me as having less slide wear.

So, I’m looking for Nytro MTX riders who have taken off their smaller idlers and complete mounts, in favor of a different skid or maybe ice scratches. I’m not a 100% sure that idlers and their mounts from earlier pre 10’ sleds will work, but I would think that the profile would allow them to work fine. I’m planning on adding 3 additional idlers to each rail and also keeping the ice scratchers which come stock. So in total I’m looking for 12 mounts and 12 idlers, although I’m open on the idlers as I may want to do oversized aftermarket units to further help with wear.

So if anyone has a bunch of mounts and idlers I would be really interested in hearing from you with pricing etc. Again, I’m looking for new take off’s, or parts in really good cond.

Best,

Joe

M
Jun 9, 2008
Maine
Bump, Its been a while since I first posted and I really need 8 complete sets of the smaller plain black idlers like the ones that come on the new MTX SE's. If anyone is removing theirs and wants to sell em off email me please. mainehd@gmail.com

- Joe

Premium Features