• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tell us what you think...

A
Sep 15, 2008
ArcticFX Graphics is always adding new graphic kits to our website to help you customize your sled. This is your chance to tell us which is your favorite kit!

There are many kits available for your POLARIS on our website, but we want your opinion on these three. Post up in this thread which is your favorite and tomorrow (Friday, 10/3/08) at NOON (EST) we will pick one person who responded and send them some FREE stickers (not a kit). All we need is your opinion!!

For more pictures or to see the other kits that we have available, please visit our website... www.arcticfxgraphics.com

Here are the options...

BONEYARD
View attachment 28884
View attachment 28888

PLAID
View attachment 28885
View attachment 28889

URBAN CAMO
View attachment 28886
View attachment 28887

Last edited:
T
Oct 10, 2001
Spokane WA
The first one is cool! The middle needs to go (puke) and the last one is cool too. ;)

Just a thought but what about a kit that looks like lighting bolts.... bright colors etc? Poison signs, etc?

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
Urban camo

I love the Urban Camo design. Not neccessarily the yellow but the whole design is sick. I am working on the "fall updates" and "fall projects" to my sled right now. It is a Blue 07 Polaris Carls 797, and I am going to add some Fire N Ice Hood Vents which will change the surface area for decals, but once its all done I will get in touch and send some pictures to see if we cant do a special decal package for it. URBAN CAMO !!!!

A
Sep 15, 2008
I love the Urban Camo design. Not neccessarily the yellow but the whole design is sick. I am working on the "fall updates" and "fall projects" to my sled right now. It is a Blue 07 Polaris Carls 797, and I am going to add some Fire N Ice Hood Vents which will change the surface area for decals, but once its all done I will get in touch and send some pictures to see if we cant do a special decal package for it. URBAN CAMO !!!!

Give us a call or shoot us an email when you are ready and we can see what we can do for you!

A
Sep 15, 2008
1 & 3 three especially the blue. MY wife rides an '07 RMK 600 and is quite fond of pink though (hint, hint)

The holidays are coming... hook your wife up!!!

All of these kits can be done in different colors too! Our website shows all the different color options that are available.

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
I like the last urban camo one for my sled, I think instead of the yellow, red (or course) would be the way to go.

What is the material being used on these? I've had the polaris stock ones come off from boondocking, bought their sticker package for a new side panel I cracked, and din't even last a weekend....

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Hmmmmm Urban Camo definitely gets my vote! And different colors, like PINK for the girls?? WHO KNEW! ;)

And, I like the plaid. That with some pink in it.... I think it would turn some heads.

I'm trying to make some hints here....... about girls with sleds... the color pink... buying power! lol Shoot, I know of a redhead that might go all pink this year! WILD!

On our Ladies Ride forum there are atleast 10 girls that are updating their sleds with graphics this year...... and I'm sure there are others that are thinking about it, but haven't seen something to push them over the edge yet!

catssuk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Edgerton Wi.
the urban comando would look great on my sleeper, [stock] looking 220 hp, turbo 600 :face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features