• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Side vents for 2005 IQ

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Can someone please direct me people showing and selling side vents?

Just did a search and found nothing. TTT would be great !!!

Do you have a deal on some vents you don't want / need anymore?

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Don Brown...2 cool are the best! They are not hard to find...unless your google is busted. 208-590-1786. Do you want cheap (I didn't say junk...but I WAS THINKING IT) or the best? I wonder if in the long haul the best doesn't actually end up being cheaper ($)....HMMMMMMM (don't forget to factor all of the variables...just like the old FRAM OIL COMMERCIALS)

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I was looking for a Louver and or a vent for on top the hood above the exhaust and secondary clutch.

2 cool vents are great but not what I need.

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
Hood Vents

Fire N Ice has a top hood vent kit that looks nice, I am putting one on my 797 this year.

Also XXXmodrods.com has a whole IQ hood vent kit that looks pretty bas A**. Price looks resonable and Im sure the quality is great.

Funny thing, the last two posts I have endorsed xxxmodrods.com, and no I am not affiliated with them. They just seem to have the vents and products that people are looking for.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
i also make kits for the iqr chassis if that is what you are after

Brad

here is a pic of the sides and hood

Brad !!!!

What's up ?? Are you still balancing clutches?

Need to send one off to you ... actually a couple.

Hey ... I just hijacked my own topic.

Was looking to Vouler the side panels ... but someone PM'd me and sold a clutch side panel with a Vouler already on it !

Was thinking about vents on the hood. Especially above the exhaust and above the clutch.

Premium Features