• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

00' 700 Rmk Gen Ii

Y
Jan 17, 2008
Bellingham
... apologies...

Ah forgotten details, I reside 5-10 min. east of Bellingham on the Mt. Baker HWY. The little girl has 1688 miles on her. I did find a small scratch on the center of the hood though tonight. Also, a few better pics via e-mail. And price, if any one cares to make an offer that is reasonable of course, please. I'm not one hudred percent sure what a sled of this type is actually selling for these days. Lord knows not near what they want for a new one, that's for certain... I'll say $3,000... ?

Y
Jan 17, 2008
Bellingham
$2,400 ???

Has time already forgotten a 2000 Rmk? It's kind of sad really, such a nice sled just sitting here. Someone has to have a use for a sled like this. The price isn't too important, I just need to move the thing. How about $2,400?

S
Dec 17, 2007
Selah, WA
Wow! I have one of these with some minor mods and 144 track that was/is, was/is, was and now is again my primary sled. Most dependable sled ever made in my opinion. I will be riding it this weekend while my 07 XRS is sitting in my shop all tore apart waiting for me to put a new motor in it. Wow! $2400.00! I wouldn't part with mine for $ 3,500.00. The polaris 700 motor is the "Timex" of sled motors. It just keeps on a tick'n... I would buy it but if I get one more sled I think my wife might divorce me.

Y
Jan 17, 2008
Bellingham
... response

Yikes,
Sorry mr. mike, and mr. king, I haven't been able to get back in here. Well, here's the deal... I cannot take 2,000 for her, right now I'm going to say the lowest i'll go is 2,400... because... I also have an 800 02' rmk that i need to sell. If I dont' sell the 800 then i'm not going to blow out the 700 quite yet... sounds stupid I know, and I apologize but keep in contact with me if you are still interested... my email is tjbos@ncelec.com.
Snorat,
You are certainly correct... this sled has never seemed to miss a beat... the only draw back is when the snow gets steep and really deep, which happens quite a bit where i tend to spend most of my time. Everybody knows what to do when that happens... wfo baby!

Premium Features